Wet Plate, Silver Plate, Collodion?

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by bultican, Apr 13, 2010.

  1. bultican

    bultican TPF Noob!

    Apr 13, 2010
    Likes Received:
    I am trying to figure out what type of photography gives the silver (reflective) twinge to photographs like old historic photos. I have started looking in to wet plate photography (I would assume it is some kind of wet plate) and quickly figured out there is a ton of info out there for it. This is a good thing if you know what to look for, but I'm not sure where to begin looking. I specifically want to create some of the silver (reflective) photos. Does anyone know what this specific type is called or maybe have a good reference (book, website, etc.) I should look at?

    Thanks in advance.


Share This Page

Search tags for this page
collodion app for iphone
collodion for iphone
collodion photography iphone
iphone wetplate app
silver collodion photos

wet plate app

wet plate app for iphone
wet plate app iphone

wet plate iphone app

wet plate photo app