wet....

RedDevilUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, just a few things i snapped walking to and from a friends house last night :)

shoe.jpg

orangeriver.jpg

tread.jpg

this next one is part of another shoot... also on another thread, but i like it :)
DSC_0200.jpg

this was taken at night with the flash... twas a dark night tha' knows

water.jpg

as usual, comments are welcome ;) im learning from the comments of others :)

Funnily enough my favourite is the 1st one with the floating 'dead' trainer. I don't know what it is about the shot but I swear that I can smell it, hear the water and feel the breeze.

Make of that what you will!

Oh, and if you use a little imagination it's not too difficult to convince yourself that there's a whole person upside down beneath the shoe. That gives a great sense of the depth of water. It's probably only a few inches but what if it went down for miles?

The second pic; I like the fact that I've no clue what the size of anything in shot is. Could my foot cover the whole shebang or would I be able to walk underneath the waterfall? Nice and confusing.

Third: My second favourite, okay so it's a dried up track in mud. Or is it really a weird alien crystalline lifeform under an electron microscope? I think we should be told.

Fourth pic: Sorry, my least favourite - I love the face thing but there's too much else in frame with not much to say about it.

Fifth: My second least favourite - Nice water but I don't think that the dangling branch thing obscuring the flow to the left is a good idea.

andythebrave, I totally agree with the first pic, I love it, and I can't help but keep going back and looking again, imagining there is a whole person under there attached to it.

I like 3 best, but would have not cropped it as tight so that you can see the full imprint.

Dee

thanks for the comments :)

the Training shoe in the water... the water is about 6 foot deep!! so there might be someone attached LOL
its an area about 6 feet across
i was taking pictures of a house... see the "house on the hill" thread, and as i walked round spotted this tyre mark in the mud...
part of the house i was photographing :) creepy i think!!
i should photoshop that dangly bit off.... i am just surprised how it turned out, it was really dark... obviously thats only impressive to me, as no-one else will know.

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back