whacha think

Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
these are the first photos ive taken with "catching something beautiful" mind. What do you think. (The hosting site seems to have hurt the quality)

1_348.ts1139350253957.jpg

8_348.ts1139350670968.jpg

3_348.ts1139350260276.jpg

11_348.ts1139351146549.jpg

10_348.ts1139350763036.jpg

i suppose they go into the general gallery, but that's okay, i made the very same mistake when i first posted ;)

I really like these, especially the first and the last one :D
hope to see more soon

and welcome to the forum, btw :D

I like your perspectives in all these photos! I like the b&w in the first too. Nice work! :thumbup:

i like them they need some thing else like clouds or a person the bench of some birds in the air somthing like that would turn good to great

Hallo Ice, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
You see I merged your thread started in the General Camera Q&A's with the same thread started in the General Gallery and it is all in the General Gallery now. That leaves the board uncluttered and you get all your responses in one thread. OK?

Now on to your pics: it is good when you change your "eyes" so you begin to look differently and plan to "catch something beautiful". Look carefully, also at other people's photos, read a lot, learn and you will get to where you want to be! I am sure. You are off to a very good start.

I like the points of view you chosen for the church photos. The tombstone is cropped a bit tight, a little more room all around it would have provided some context and would not make the photo feel so "packed" (my opinion). For the benches ... I might have chosen a slightly lower point of view, but who knows, in the end I might as well have been to stiff or lazy to bend my knees ;).

Most reactions

Back