Whaddaya Think? The sequel.

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by OOID, Jun 5, 2005.

1. OOID

OOID TPF Noob!

Like I said, darkroomed and then photoshopped for dust. I am really sorry for the last couple of attempts. I think I have it right this time.
    [​IMG]

2. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

i like the black and white here, but it really bothers me that her head is cut off. very pretty model and the exposure seems correct.

good work!

md

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I got an enormous positive reaction the second I saw this. :thumbup: She looks great, and I love the intimacy of the close crop. Don't mind in the least that the top of her head is cut out here; it draws me in to the eyes, the smile, and of course, downwards to the tattoo.

The lighting here lends a very film-noirish feel. Not a classic pose by any stretch, but it doesn't matter here. Love it! :D

What equipment did you use?

4. danalec99

danalec99 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The fact that she is right in the centre makes the picture a lil off balanced. I'm okay with the top crop. A lively character!

5. OOID

OOID TPF Noob!

beliueve it or not this was taken in an apartment at a birthday party. and I just told her to turn to me and smile. total spur of the moment thing. this is the only picture of her on the roll. I used a canon rebel 2000 420ex flash and probably my canon EF 50mm 1.4 USM. thanks for the feedback so far. For some reason I really love this composition and it is definatly going into my portfolio. Her smile is a million bucks.:D