Whaddaya Think? The sequel.

OOID

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Like I said, darkroomed and then photoshopped for dust. I am really sorry for the last couple of attempts. I think I have it right this time.
MelanieSafe.jpg

i like the black and white here, but it really bothers me that her head is cut off. very pretty model and the exposure seems correct.

good work!

md

I got an enormous positive reaction the second I saw this. :thumbup: She looks great, and I love the intimacy of the close crop. Don't mind in the least that the top of her head is cut out here; it draws me in to the eyes, the smile, and of course, downwards to the tattoo.

The lighting here lends a very film-noirish feel. Not a classic pose by any stretch, but it doesn't matter here. Love it! :D

What equipment did you use?

The fact that she is right in the centre makes the picture a lil off balanced. I'm okay with the top crop. A lively character!

beliueve it or not this was taken in an apartment at a birthday party. and I just told her to turn to me and smile. total spur of the moment thing. this is the only picture of her on the roll. I used a canon rebel 2000 420ex flash and probably my canon EF 50mm 1.4 USM. thanks for the feedback so far. For some reason I really love this composition and it is definatly going into my portfolio. Her smile is a million bucks.:D

Most reactions

Back