Whale Watching

OzPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from a whale watching trip last year. They are humpback whales off the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. It was my first whale watching trip and we were extremely lucky with at least 20 whales and numerous breaches. Definitely luckier than the previous tour who only saw a flipper from about 150 meters away!

Humpback.jpg

Humpback3.jpg

Humpback5.jpg

Humpback2.jpg

Humpback4.jpg

Wow those shots are awesome. I hope I get some great shots in May when they come to Alaska.

Bravo!...Awesome! My wife and I did a Gloucester MA (Seven Seas) Whale watch 2 years ago. My wife is an avid whale watcher and I thouroughly enjoyed it. It was a good year for sightings as yours looks also. VER NICE!

First of all I am JEALOUS!! Awesome to see whales in their natural environment. Definitely on my list.

Nice photo's!!

Great shots. I love doing whale watches and lucky that I live in Massachusetts so it's easy to go. Planning on a trip again this year with my youngest daughter.

Hi all, thanks for the feedback. I'm looking forward to my next whale watching trip this year.

That first shot of the whale breaching is great! Very dramatic.

My favorite is the last one. Wow, what tremendous detail and clarity. You can almost hear the water running off the tail. Beauty!

4 is amazing...

That first shot of the whale breaching is great! Very dramatic.

My favorite is the last one. Wow, what tremendous detail and clarity. You can almost hear the water running off the tail. Beauty!

Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get out there again this year!

Most reactions

Back