LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My sister says that this one is broken beyond repair :cry:
(Photo taken last year at my sister's place when I borrowed the Leica M5 from her that is still in my possession):

rolleiflexframed.jpg

Handheld digital photo in very normal tungsten light ... most were quite blurred from camera shake, only this one wasn't ... do you like it --- also as a photo of a camera? Not only the camera!?

I definitley think this photo adds to the age of the camera, and I quite like it. :) I like the camera as well though. :)

A tele rollie what a find. Shame you can't bring it back to life. Hang on to it as a prop though all the old gear make great props. I like the shot as well what's not to like its vertical (note spelling).

Actually it is a much better shot than it seems because it harkens back to those great techo shots from the twenties and thirties from some really great photographers.

I truly like the light and shadow and the strong contrast! Would prefer a bit mor DOF to get the controls on the right had side in better focus.

It is great as the camera gets mostly defined through its shiny parts only thanks to the black background.

Much better than my shots in the collectors corner today, where I could not even bothered to take them out of the shelf ;)

(BTW, LaFoto, I did not copy your idea to post these ... mysteryscribe can witness that I talked about doing this already yesterday ;)
So let us see what comes next in synchronous posting ... seagulls, cameras, ... )

I did not think you were copying me, Alex... I prefer to think more on the lines of the "great minds", you know ;) ;) ;)!??!

And I doubt you will get any help from our mysteryscribe ;) :D...

Ah, tsienni, if only you knew how much I have been FIGHTING with this Leica in this past year! I haven't TOUCHED it in ages because I did not know how to use it right. It seems like I have finally found out how to use it - and now my scanner is acting up :roll:

But I might soon show you some of my very humble attempts of photographing with that Leica (but this Rolleiflex ... will have to remain in the cupboard behind glass for all times, unless I win the lottery, but the big, big win has gone to someone else last weekend...).

LaFoto said:
I did not think you were copying me,

I know :) ... but still we have brilliant weather over here ...

Alex... I prefer to think more on the lines of the "great minds", you know ;) ;) ;)!??!

Didn't get that one ... at least regarding my mind ;)

And I doubt you will get any help from our mysteryscribe ;) :D...

:grumpy: .. could place a link here to prove though.. .this forum does not forget quickly ;)

;)

mysteryscribe said:
only if something of value (that camera) changes hands will I alibi him.

OK, now I see the direction this is heading!

No way my friend, I will not part with any of my treasures easily!

Hm, guess we got a bit off-topic here ;)

Most reactions

Back