Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I just realized that with this post, I'm 10 away from 13,000.

So...I take back my previous "I bet I can outspam you" dare.

Instead...I'm not gonna post. Who thinks they can come up with something that will lure me out of the shadows, and make me post?????

I might, just so I get to the 12.000 about as fast as you get to the 13.000 --- maybe ;) :wink: ;) :wink:

Though I DO have to start spamming HEAVILY now if we want to cross the line at the same time... I have 52 more posts to do ... after this will have been posted.

You could always post the words to the lastest song your choir is working on.....one word at a time. That ought to do it :D

Ah well, I would not dare... I find that is TOO serious spamming.
I'll get to the 12.000, I am so sure of that. One way or the other.
If by tomorrow there are many new, nice and interesting photos in the galleries for me to comment on, I'll get there by tomorrow night, I guess. ;)

I'll make you a deal. I haven't taken a photo in a very very long time that wasn't a snapshot of the kids. I'll go take one today/tonight and post it for your comments :D

That IS a deal!!!

As soon as you start climbing up in post count, they apparently become threatened and delete a section of the forum which kicks your post count down. I know...........I've reached 1000 post twice so far...........working on my third time now...........I'm currently preparing to be kicked back down that post count ladder here soon again :confused:

Michael...........mourning the loss of the malachite scriptures of old

Corry... you know what I am thinking about, don't you? :):):)

malachite said:
As soon as you start climbing up in post count, they apparently become threatened and delete a section of the forum which kicks your post count down. I know...........I've reached 1000 post twice so far...........working on my third time now...........I'm currently preparing to be kicked back down that post count ladder here soon again :confused:

Michael...........mourning the loss of the malachite scriptures of old

Oooooo I should start working on the evil plan now :mrgreen:

Yes Mentos...I do know what you are thinking...and I'm sorry to have to tell you, I like boys. :p :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back