What about me ...

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello I started taking pictures 1 year ago, since this time I only try to improve ... :lol:

I send you a picture taken recently, the location does not matter, my question is more is the message and the picture clear enough ?
Sorry english is no tmy usual language.

All criticism more than welcome;)

Matthieu

[/center]

I like the image .. actually the upper square of it!

nice contrast, interesting scene.

However, for me personally the message is way to visible (though its clear meaning remains sealed to me ;) ), so it seems almost like a funny picture (don't get me wrong, I think disabilities are a serious thing) if you know what I mean.

But then again , I am not a huge fan of images with strong messages, as I always think someone is trying to educate me, or influence my opinion, manipulate me.
So with this feeling I am probably not qualified to comment on this aspect anyway ... ;)

ALex, thanks for your comment :D

For me too it is a serious subject, disabilities, and you are not the first personn who see a funny aspect with this picture :confused:
This was not at all the purpose of my picture :( , the drawing on the floor was more for me a way to express difficulties for disable people to be integrated in our active society, specially at work,.. maybe the picture is not efficient..
Anyway thank you
Mat

MrMatthieu said:
difficulties for disable people to be integrated in our active society, specially at work,.. maybe the picture is not efficient..

Hmm, that is a rather complex theme to be included in just one image. I think 100 people looking at that image will come up with a 100 different interpretations, and each of them will be much simpler than your original intent.

I thing such messages often cannot be expressed in a single image, hence no wonder you failed with this one.

IF however, this images was part of a series of 10 totally different images on the same message, then this is different.

It just does not work as a stand alone I think.

Alex_B said:
I think 100 people looking at that image will come up with a 100 different interpretations, and each of them will be much simpler than your original intent.

Right now 100 people have already seen this picture, and only 1 comment , and I have no idea what is the interpretation of other peolpe....
Maybe I should "capture pictures of girl in a bar" it seems to be more attractive...:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anyway Alex thank for your comment ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back