what apps are you using?

yeah, I ran across this recently! I wonder if it is worth it. Well, it's not too expensive to take a shot at....thanks!

I too am curious about what other people are using, specifically if they have an Android. So far, I know of Instagram and the Samsung photo editing app.

I recently installed PhotoMate for my Android tablet. I am going on a trip soon and wanted something to use on the go. It's a RAW image editor and seems to be quite a capable app.

I use PS Touch and Photo Studio the most. I also like Snap Seed

MoreLomo
CamMe
A sunset

I use PS Touch and Photo Studio the most. I also like Snap Seed

I have also used Snap Seed on my iPhone 5, and it works pretty well and you can do a lot of neat things for a free app.

1. iMovie - easily make slideshow using photos and music;
2. Fly Transfer - wifi transfer photos, music, video and others between iphone and computer
3. Instagram - quite simple to use. share and enjoy photos

I use Piclab HD for photo editing, I use a lot Path On that is for adding text to your pics, love it as it can make mems and funny stuff in seconds. Also Rakuga Cute is pretty cool if you want to highlight separate colors and leave everything else black and white

gps4cam
GPS Test Plus
DOF Calculator
ExifViewer
Photo Tools Pro
PHOforPHO
The Photographer's Ephimeris
Photography Calculator
StopWatch&Timer
SunTrajectory
MoonTrajectory
Sun Calendar
Lunar Phase

et al

Some amazing apps there just downloaded the suntrajectory app and thats going to be used a lot this summer :)

1. Takecopter - Transfer photos, music, videos between iPhone and computer through wifi;
2. iMovie - Maker slideshow using photos and music

Because I'd like taking photos, and make them into slideshow with fatabulous music for memory keeping.

I use:

Instagram (follow me! zach_original)
VSCOcam (my all time favorite for editing and posting on Instagram)
Flickr (for ease of posting/downloading from my computer/phone)
Aviary (I use it rarely from time to time when VSCO edits won't cut it)

Does snapchat count? :lol:

I use:
whatsapp
google mail
manga crawler
twitter

Most reactions

Back