What are some Emo/moody Music You listen to that Inspires you to take Pictures..

Hfry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dff

Last edited:
Artist*************Album*************************Songs
Deathcab for Cutie **Plans**************************Entire Album! (Soul Meets Body, I Will Follow You Into the Dark, are some favs)
Coldplay**********Parachutes**********************Spies
**********************************************Yellow
**********************************************Trouble
****************x&y***************************Fix You
Radiohead********OK Computer*********************Lucky
***************Pablo Honey**********************Creep
****************************************Thinking About You
***************The Bends***********************High and Dry
Chemical Romance*Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

That's some anyhow.

Dead Kennedys - Kill The Poor

Skydrop said:
Artist*************Album*************************Songs
Deathcab for Cutie **Plans**************************Entire Album! (Soul Meets Body, I Will Follow You Into the Dark, are some favs)

definately a great choice i will follow you into the dark is my fav. song...

my pics

artist: death cab for cutie- album: transatlanticism, something about ariplanes, & plans -song: all (espically title and registration on trans cd)

artist: dashboard confessional -album:a mark,a mission,a brand,a scar -song: as lovers go

artist: the postal service -album: give up -song:the district sleeps alone(relly the whole cd...but thats my fav)

those are my main 'emo' bands i listen to, there are certain songs that i like from the used, but they dont get me inspiried...so these are my inspiring songs....

Radiohead:
  1. Life in a Glasshouse
  2. No Surprises
  3. You

Air:
  1. Le Voyage de Penelope
  2. Remember

Aphex Twin:
  1. Milkman
  2. 4
  3. Logon Rock Witch

At The Drive-In... entire catalogue, but especially:
  1. Napoleon Solo
  2. Catacaomb
  3. Arcarsenal
  4. Metronome Arthritis
  5. Paid Vacation Time
  6. For Now... We Toast

The Band:
  1. When I Paint My Masterpiece

The Beatles:
  1. She Loves You
  2. Gettign Better
  3. Lovely Rita

Most Serene Republic:
  1. Where cedar nouns and adverbs walk
  2. The protagonist suddenly realized what he must do in the middle of downtown traffic

Broken Social Scene:
  1. 7/4 Shoreline
  2. Baroque Social

UNKLE:
  1. Rabbit In Your Headlights

Weezer:
  1. Only in Dreams

The Weakerthans:
  1. Plea From A Cat Named Virtue
  2. Watermark
  3. My Favourite Chords
  4. The Reasons
  5. Uncorrected Proofs

Ride on people. BUMP. Keep them coming.

Counterfit: Better Late than Never

NOFX - Linoleum

Suicidal Tendancies - Hippie Killer

GoM said:
Dead Kennedys - Kill The Poor
Yesssss.... I might get to see them live this fall.

Um. none of this is emo at all. It's all upbeat and fast. Mostly ska and punk. Pretty much everything from these artists:
Dead Kennedys, Catch22, The Clash, Desmond Dekker, The Skatalites, The Specials, The Toasters, The Low Life, The No Service Project, Operation Ivy, Radiohead, The Planet Smashers, RX Bandits, and The Slackers.

I dunno. Pretty much all music inspires creative expression.

any rap music makes me want to go out and take photos or just go out and get away from the radio :lol:

midget patrol said:
Yesssss.... I might get to see them live this fall.

Um. none of this is emo at all. It's all upbeat and fast. Mostly ska and punk. Pretty much everything from these artists:
Dead Kennedys, Catch22, The Clash, Desmond Dekker, The Skatalites, The Specials, The Toasters, The Low Life, The No Service Project, Operation Ivy, Radiohead, The Planet Smashers, RX Bandits, and The Slackers.

I dunno. Pretty much all music inspires creative expression.

I'm the exact same way, with alot of the same bands. Don't know Low Life, No Service Project or the Slackers, not a fan of Radiohead or Dekker, but the rest are class

I was shooting tonight as I had Against Me playing in my iPod. Don't know why, but it was absolute ace...music depends on the mood, mood depends on the lighting

i always shoot without any music in my ears ... except the noise of the shutter ;)

If I listen to music I either like it, and then I want to LISTEN, and not to take any pictures ;) Or I don'T like it, and then, just like lostprophet, I will flee from the acoustic pollution ;)

Most reactions

Back