What are some Emo/moody Music You listen to that Inspires you to take Pictures..

Alex_B said:
i always shoot without any music in my ears ... except the noise of the shutter ;)

If I listen to music I either like it, and then I want to LISTEN, and not to take any pictures ;) Or I don'T like it, and then, just like lostprophet, I will flee from the acoustic pollution ;)

Lame Yet Respectiable.... There has to be some sort of SOUND Not NOISE PRef. Music that gets you in a mood to take pictures.... You may not shoot with ear buds in or Listening to music but Just to Get you in the Mood. Almost like Jock Jams Except for Pumping you up for Photography. But Then again I hate all Jock Jams and I dont always need music to Get me in a mood to take Pictures. OK Im gonna Shut Up. Keep em comming People. BUMP

Well, everybody needs a different kind of inspiration ... I get my inspiration for photography mainly from the things I see ... or from those wierd things already in my brain ;)

Hfry said:
Lame Yet Respectiable.... There has to be some sort of SOUND Not NOISE PRef. Music that gets you in a mood to take pictures.... You may not shoot with ear buds in or Listening to music but Just to Get you in the Mood. Almost like Jock Jams Except for Pumping you up for Photography. But Then again I hate all Jock Jams and I dont always need music to Get me in a mood to take Pictures. OK Im gonna Shut Up. Keep em comming People. BUMP

Alex_B said:
Well, everybody needs a different kind of inspiration ... I get my inspiration for photography mainly from the things I see ... or from those wierd things already in my brain ;)
Yep. That's where my inspiration comes from. the wierd things already in your brain. ;)

midget patrol said:
Yep. That's where my inspiration comes from. the wierd things already in your brain. ;)

Damn it! if YOUR inspiration comes from the things in MY brain, then the images you produce must be very very disturbing ;) ... also, you seem to know too much about my brain. I am scared!

five for fighting, fort minor, the used,

Danielson Famile- Did I step on your Trumpet, Worried shoes
The Space Lady- Major Tom, Ghost Riders in the Sky
Oingo Boingo- Only a Lad, Nasty Habits, Dead Man's Party, No Spill Blood, Ain't this the Life, Grey Matter
The Aquabats- Super Rad, Fashion Zombies
The Shaggs- Philosophy of the World, My Pal Foot Foot, Who are Parents

artist: the postal service -album: give up -song:the district sleeps alone(relly the whole cd...but thats my fav)

Definately The Postal Service!

Also 311, OAR, Red Hot CHili Peppers, Slightly Stoopid . . . even though they are nowhere near Emo.

nine inch nails is well known for artists listening to it for creative inspiration

Most reactions

New Topics

Back