What are you laughing at???...

Nanny and Granddad are certainly quite, quite funny. No wonder she's laughing that much! :lol:

The girl's photos are shining white. A bit too white and luminous for my personal liking. If they were supposed to be high key, I feel the girl is wearing the wrong dress. Her clothes ought to have been a bright colour, too.

But that's just what I think, and I know next to nothing about studio photography.

Nanny and Granddad are certainly quite, quite funny. No wonder she's laughing that much! :lol:

The girl's photos are shining white. A bit too white and luminous for my personal liking. If they were supposed to be high key, I feel the girl is wearing the wrong dress. Her clothes ought to have been a bright colour, too.

But that's just what I think, and I know next to nothing about studio photography.

Thanks!!

I did say to my sister to get rubie in some colourful clothing and no dark blues and blacks etc.. i'll work on them some more... trouble is with the dark dress and bright background there is so much contrast so it either blows the white or i lose the detail in the dark!

I agree that they are too white. Other then that, i think they are adorable! Shes very cute.

Most reactions

Back