What are you looking forward to most about the A99?

morganaceino

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in the market for a new camera, and I've heard great things about the A900 replacement. I'd love to get the community's perspective on why this camera's supposed to be awesome and what feature(s) you're most amped about.

And just so I know a little about who's saying what - what camera do you have now and what do you use it for most? Will you get the new Sony when it comes out?

Thanks!

According to Sony Rumors.. it is still just a rumor! And to be honest, if someone GAVE me a SONY, I would sell it!

Even if they do get the major problems every Sony has with High ISO and Noise fixed... and get the low light viewfinder problems fixed... I still wouldn't have one! Sony's repeated and well known attempts to produce proprietary hardware, their repeated gaffes in using copy protection that was really no better than a virus on CD's (crashed a large number of PC's), their repeated attempts to control markets like Sony BETA (which they lost), and SONY BLU-RAY (which they won, but the consumers didn't!), It is a flaky format that require constant updates for hardware to keep it compatible with the constant changes SONY makes to try and sell more of THEIR crappy and proprietary Blu-Ray players. I also dislike the way they keep taking away features on the PS3, and disabling any and all items that don't meet their arrogant standards, and screwing all the PS3 owners by doing so.

All the above is easily verified with a few google searches, if you don't believe me! :)

I won't support a company like that! If you really want to support them with your dollars, that is your problem! Just my view, of course... and others do feel differently!

Last edited:
i think this is spam yo. Save your rage!

Bottom line is: Does the Sony A77 or A99 have innovative features that permit a good photographer to get great shots that are not possible with any other camera in the same price range?

skieur

Nothing. I don't shoot with sony and I am not about to switch to it if I did switch.

I'm in the market for a new camera, and I've heard great things about the A900 replacement. I'd love to get the community's perspective on why this camera's supposed to be awesome and what feature(s) you're most amped about.

And just so I know a little about who's saying what - what camera do you have now and what do you use it for most? Will you get the new Sony when it comes out?

Thanks!
I will never buy a POS sony DSLR.... Not now. Not ever.

Everyone seems to be super pumped about new Sony gear!

Never. Been there, done that. Went to a Canon system.

... supposed to be awesome ...

Companies always say great things about their soon to be released products ... and rumours tend to add hype to them.
I would wait until the camera is released and reviewed before making a comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back