What are you reading?

Just finished Ein Sandkorn am Himmel (Pebble in the Sky) by Isaac Asimov. About to start American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.

I just finished
AWOL On The Appalachian Trail - by David Miller
Awol was Davids trail 'handle' as he hiked the entire trail in 2003 from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mount Katahdin in Maine.

I'm now reading:
Only The Truth - by Adam Croft.

My Brain is drained from all the heavy reading I was doing. Now just for fun I'm reading Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christi.

Currently reading a masterpiece from the great Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The book is entitled Love in the Time of Cholera.

Just finished American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (chilling) and am on the first page of Sleeping on Jupiter by Anuradha Roy.

Krakatoa
The Day The World Exploded: August 27, 1883
-
Simon Winchester
New York Times Best Seller
ISBN-13: 978-0060838591

I have switched to doing most of my reading using an E-reader.
I got my first tablet, a 7" Amazon Fire.
I now 'borrow' e-books from the local library.

On deck is:
Dark Matter And The Dinosaurs
The Astounding Interconnectedness of the Universe
- Lisa Randell
New York Times Best Seller
ISBN-13: 978-0062328502

Last edited:
I'm also (re-)reading Krakatoa by Simon Winchester.
It's quite explosive. :p

If you are a reader and a digital reader you might check out Book Bub. Many e-book suppliers offer unpublished daily discounts on books. You get a daily e-mail with the books in your selected categories that have been deeply discounted. I have no relationship with Book Bub but do use them as I am a voracious reader and have picked up a couple books so far for $1.99 or less that I wanted.

The retailers that participate are:
Amazon Kindle
Barnes & Noble Nook
Apple iBooks
Google Play
Kobo

If you are a reader and a digital reader you might check out Book Bub. Many e-book suppliers offer unpublished daily discounts on books. You get a daily e-mail with the books in your selected categories that have been deeply discounted. I have no relationship with Book Bub but do use them as I am a voracious reader and have picked up a couple books so far for $1.99 or less that I wanted.

The retailers that participate are:
Amazon Kindle
Barnes & Noble Nook
Apple iBooks
Google Play
Kobo
Thank you!

Right now I'm ready a couple of books. I've got Pinhole Photography: from historic technique to digital application by Eric Renner (4th edition), and I'm also reading Advances in Identity Theory and Research (various authors).

There's also a copy of Star Wars X-Wing: Rogue Squadron on my nightstand that I'm pretending to read, but it's more of a reminder or a time before my dissertation when I had the available brain power to read books for fun. I like photography books right now because there's a lot of pictures :).

Most reactions

Back