What are you watching on TV right now?

Twilight Zone.

There were actually 5 openings over the run of the show.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. Season 1

You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone! Season 1 alternative

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!
Season 2

You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!
Season 3

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
Season 4&5

I Loved that Show and love that Netflix is carrying it.

Wife and I started watching the new season of Orange is the New Black, started rewatching the West Wing. We need to catch up on Game of Thrones, and start watching Veep.

Finished the latest Great British Baking show episode yesterday (dessert episode). That's one show that makes me want to bake more. I also love how everyone on there is so nice.

I recently binge watched Deadwood on HBO. Liked it a lot but wish I had known that it didn't have an ending!!!!!

AHC channel, a lot. Mosty WWII & WWI documentaries. Good Eats, a lot of documentaries on Netflix along with Hercule Poirot, the full British series.

I recently binge watched Deadwood on HBO. Liked it a lot but wish I had known that it didn't have an ending!!!!!
Wild Bill dies. So pretty much the same ending as Titanic really. The boat sinks.

Maybe I should have added a spoiler alert there. Whoops

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Wild Bill dies. So pretty much the same ending as Titanic really. The boat sinks.

Yeah but what happened to Swegen!!!!!

xnvhi.jpg

Yeah but what happened to Swegen!!!!!
For the answer to that question you need to binge watch Star Trek, Enterprise.

Therein you will learn that a bunch of aliens with advanced technology called the scargarins journey to earth and kidnap a bunch of cowboys and take them to another planet.

Most reactions

Back