What are you?

And just in case you still haven't decided which one you are, this video should help:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Sadly I believe I own that video.

swash.gif

Time to buckle yer swash, sez I!

(Okay, I just wanted to use that smilie. So sue me)

I'm a pirate rrrrgghh

BTW pirate roll in packs and most with both pistol and swords while ninjas work alone most of the time (or pairs/trios) so my bet is with pirate dnt care how much karate a ninja knows:p
BTW i live on an island so i could only be a pirate :pirate:

Ninja here, forgiveness please ahah

funny ninja videos

I would only be a pirate if Keira Knightly was on the same boat

The pirate or ninja thing is way old. It's basically what you think is cooler..Everyone knows pirates are way more awesome

Without having read the Wikipedia article as yet, I still don't know what I am or what it is.
Before I go read that article, I might ask my kids if they are familiar with the two, what were they again? Scroll-scroll... "Pirate" or "Ninja". They never mentioned anything of the kind, and my two spend HOURS on the i-net, too!

Unlike, say, their 27k+ post count mother? :lol:

Would Ninja be the unseen lurker. If so, I'm not that. So I guess I'm a Pirate, and Cathy is the Ninja. No wonder I always loose!

I dunnooooo....

Hm...

I'm not sure where I fall... I have the eye patch thing going on like a pirate... BUT... I'm also of Asian descent AND have studied various martial arts off and on since I was a kid... mostly off...

So... I guess I'm both... can I be bise... uh... bipartisan in this case?

Most reactions

Back