What are YOU....

I'm thinking about how cold it is here in comparison to Thailand and how I am going to manage to clean through all my photos from that trip by tomorrow.

I'm thinking of how I really hope my roomate doesn't walk over here right now coz I just farted and it really smells... oh and the Gorillaz DVD is hilarious!

I went to bed and tossed and turned and could not sleep..I am one of those people that gets the wheels moving in their brain and thinks of anything and everything that could possibly keep me from going to sleep. :crazy:
So anyway, I was laying there and started thinking about when I was about 14 yrs old. I had a 17 yr old boyfriend who after 5 months of trying to get into my pants broke up with me because I was too "immature". :hertz: Go figure, an immature 14 yr old...maybe he should have dated an immature 31 yr old like...me! lol
Then of course the wheels in my head got to spinning more and I started thinking, maybe I was not such an immature 14 yr old afterall, because wasn't it mature of me to say no to sex to him at age 14? I mean afterall, I did not want to get pregnant or lose my virginity at 14 years old!
Ok, I am going back to bed..goodnight :greenpbl:

im wondering how i'm going to get to work tomorrow. my cars radiator just exploded and i havent got the money to get it fixed 'til payday. I've just had to pay out for a new clutch just last week too... stupid car

balls i should of started last week

sat here looking at the forteen inch pile of paper work thats got to be proscessed and sorted for 2mrow

i was just thinking how i cant wait for the summer to start and get on with the few trips i have plannned and hoping me knee heals so that i get to go on that photogrpahy trek! :(
i need a brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

sex..

Each male thinks about sex every 8 seconds..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

mmmm sex

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

mmmmmmm seeexxx!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

mmmm sex

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

and so on..

nitefly said:
sex..

Each male thinks about sex every 8 seconds..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

mmmm sex

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

mmmmmmm seeexxx!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

mmmm sex

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8...

and so on..

That was a good one...

I'm currently thinking about how wonderful the rest of the day is going to be. I've apparently woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Several things have already aggrivated the hell out of me.

I'm angry even typing this message, for no reason at all.

GAAAAH!!!

*punches coworker in the face*

I'm thinking how I really should be starting into work, but I'm sipping coffee and perusing the forum and not the least bit motivated to tackle that mountain of crap sitting just to my left elbow.

DC was fun, went by too fast, now I'm back in the salt mines and the smell is bitter. :x

But, aside from that, all is well in my world. :heart:

Most reactions

Back