What are your 2017 Photography Resolutions?

I need to learn about printing ... many things I want to print and put on the wall but just haven't tried.

and start doing portraiture stuff again. had my studio in my basement, but my kids like to play down there. Got tired of putting it up, taking it down so I stopped. Might as well do stuff at ppls homes instead or outside, etc.

Here's one. Not sure how I'm going to do it.
Learn to take photos for the sheer love of it.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to stick to 24 MP this year, so my 2017 Photography will be done at a resolution of 6,048 x 4,032 pixels.

Mine is to do more dishes, laundry, and general sucking up to the wife so she will buy me a Fujifilm X-100T. I started today by empting the dishwasher and filling it without being told. I'm going to detail the inside of her car (major bonus points) tomorrow since it's going to rain all day. I think I can pull it off in two months...

Your wife works that way? Interesting.

Generally speaking I like it when men share houshold responsibilities, though I do not like it so much doing so, but I do and she likes it. I can afford to buy my cameras with my own money, thanks god.

Frank

My goal is to print more of my work, frame it, and sell it.

Are you remembering to get paid or getting paid to remember things? ;)

Mine is to do more dishes, laundry, and general sucking up to the wife so she will buy me a Fujifilm X-100T. I started today by empting the dishwasher and filling it without being told. I'm going to detail the inside of her car (major bonus points) tomorrow since it's going to rain all day. I think I can pull it off in two months...

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
I'm going to get a camera that takes nice pitchers.
A lefty or a righty? Waterford makes nice pitchers.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
I'm going to get a camera that takes nice pitchers.
A lefty or a righty? Waterford makes nice pitchers.

Padres.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back