What avatars annoy you?

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't want to single anyone out, but sometimes, there are avatars people use on this forum, and other websites like Live Journal that just rub me the wrong way and I don't know why....They shouldn't bother me...seriously, I have a problem:!:

LJ friends of mine

ljavatar_wl.gif
this user has more that annoy me. But I wont go nuts with posting them lol
ljavatar_pd.jpg

I'm afraid to post the ones here that annoy me because I don't want to piss anyone off or offend them.

Again, I DON'T KNOW WHY...I don't get it ;)

Does anyone else have something they want to add? Does anyone else have this problem *hopes*?

You should never visit this other forum I go to. There you can pay to change someone elses avatar and custom title. As you can imagine there are some interesting avatars that people have.

Yup, you got it right though... you're kinda wierd to let avatar's bug you ;P

I'm flat-out too lazy to bother changing mine. So if the O-dog and his grinnin' tongue bother you, I am sorry. :wink: Plus I can only engage in that kind of playtime at home, and right now I have trouble accessing the site from home.

But really, I'm just lazy. :p

terri said:
I'm flat-out too lazy to bother changing mine. So if the O-dog and his grinnin' tongue bother you, I am sorry. :wink: Plus I can only engage in that kind of playtime at home, and right now I have trouble accessing the site from home.

But really, I'm just lazy. :p

no you're not one ;) i love yours! its kyoot...

MDowdey said:
does mine annoy you? :cry:

md

Sorry to disappoint you, but no ;) yours is funny. i can feel the love in it.

voodoocat said:
Yup, you got it right though... you're kinda wierd to let avatar's bug you ;P
Maybe I'm just really really bored? :(

Oh, Darf..... it's SO annoying.... :twisted:

Graig: you don't need to change a thing, honey.... :p

Lol! I understand... some avatars really do annoy me too but.. most of the time the people who have the annoying avatars.. don't post much... hmm... does that mean mines annoying? I don't seem to be able to post much anymore. :cry:

graigdavis said:
Manda ordered me to take down my Freakysmilingthingy avatar a while back. Personaly I think its better than the one of me!

I don't know if I've seen it. *tease* And sadly your current avatar MIGHT annoy me depending on my mood. */tease*

TwistMyArm said:
but mine's so delecious?

I feel the urge to lie to you because you're a mod and beer is icky.

Again, I'm kidding o_O

karissa said:
Lol! I understand... some avatars really do annoy me too but.. most of the time the people who have the annoying avatars.. don't post much... hmm... does that mean mines annoying? I don't seem to be able to post much anymore. :cry:

I agree!...Sorta. There's a couple who do post a lot.

Yours is pretty..i know it's a flower... :) and it;s not like it's yellow and red because that would piss me off.

with the annoying ones, it's just the things in them that are annoying..or ugly...and heck! it might have to do with the person! (but not on this forum, but on LJ yes this is the case!!)

just to let everyone know im really bored and i feel being playful and truthful right now is curing my boredom. AND just because i dont like or do like some avatars doesn't affect how i feel about everyone. at least not in this forum....so far.... ;)

am i going to get a bad rap for this o_O?

Most reactions

Back