What avatars annoy you?

photong said:
am i going to get a bad rap for this o_O?

TwistMyArm said:
Well you probably will if you keep bad-mouthin' beer, but I'll let you off the hook this time. :cheers:

I can pretend then :)

:cheers: WOOT! I LIKE BEER! It doesn't taste icky! No no no!

I'm too lazy to say which avatars I like and to reply to all the comments here...

off the bat sharks new avatar amuses me. it reminds me of lastnight when my 2yr old nephew kept saying the word "f*ck"...he is this little kid yelling a eord he doesn't know is 'wrong' to use. I can hear him now "F*************************************************ck! F*ck!"

What a stupid sounding word.

Mdowdey's is funny too...again, i can fele the love. and action in the image.

as for my avatar i just cant seem to find anything i actually like. :/

I'm sure my avatar must be annoying to somebody. :? But doesn't it just make you want to get up and dance with a Tiger?

Maybe it's time for a new one anyway.

ZacKrohn said:
I <3 Burny and Eurt! or Ernie and Burt

Yay!

Graig, that drowned cat-thing is going to give me nightmares. Put it somewhere far far away. Lock it in a safe, put that safe in a block of cement, and toss it in the ocean. Its evil and must be destroyed.

Big Mike said:
I'm sure my avatar must be annoying to somebody. But doesn't it just make you want to get up and dance with a Tiger?

I love your avatar. Everytime I see dancing Calvin I want to break out my Calvin and Hobbs books and read them again.

I'm not a fan of most animated avatars though. They're usually neon coloured, flashing, blinking, pieces of crud that make me want to poke out my eyes with a fork. Example:
169394.gif

ormia said:
I'm not a fan of most animated avatars though. They're usually neon coloured, flashing, blinking, pieces of crud that make me want to poke out my eyes with a fork. Example:
169394.gif
Amen Brotha! Amen!

I'm sure my avatar must be annoying to somebody.

Big Mike, I really like your avatar, it makes me smile:D

Graig, that drowned cat-thing is going to give me nightmares. Put it somewhere far far away. Lock it in a safe, put that safe in a block of cement, and toss it in the ocean. Its evil and must be destroyed.

I agree! That cat is TERRIFYING!!! :shock:

As for my avatar, it's just there until I can find something I really like. :?

Most reactions

Back