What Bluetooth speakers you have?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two Sony cubes. These are small and amazingly sounds pretty good. I also have Jam Thrill. It is cheap and waterproof. It sound pretty good, and I'm too afraid to pour water on it. These are nice little handy speakers easily to travel anywhere.

Just curious, do you have Bluetooth speaker ?

No. I have way too many radio waves bouncing around me now.

Bose Soundlink. It has been an excellent little speaker with high quality output. It's great for backyard barbecue, tailgates, golf cart rides, camping, the beach, etc. When this one craps out, I'm going to buy another one.

I plug my phone into my sound bar like a savage.

I plug my phone into my sound bar like a savage.
caveman_computer.jpg

Livin-the-caveman-Lifestyle.jpg

:biggrin-new::laughing:

Soundlink for the kitchen and travel. I had Acoustic Research AWS63 for the far back of the yard. But one of them failed and Costco took them back. I have installed wired weatherproof Bose in the backyard and I am much happier not having to mess with batteries or having to individually turn them on and off.

Got to love the sound link. I originally got the wife the Sound Link II for her office as that was what she wanted. She liked it so much that she got me the Sound Link III for my office as I didn't mind the size. Not that I am retired it is in my home office. When our old stereo died we got the Wave Sound Touch as it is small with great sound. Her folks had the older version in their living room and love it so that influenced our decision. Got that because we both have SiriusXM in our vehicles and this gives it to us in the house.

Of course if I am in need of real sound we still have the 1970's 1500 watt stereo system down in the Family Room. We just don't crank it up that much anymore. For one thing we just put new windows in the house and don't want to blow all the glass out. :biggrin-new:
Those were the days though, when you could provide music for the whole apartment complex or neighborhood from your living room. The wife did make me put it in an entertainment cabinet though. She didn't want the cinderblocks and pine boards any more. :biglaugh:

Last edited:
When in need of portable audio I use a JBL Charge 2. Great for parties, the pool, dancing. Nice to be able to charge your phone from it too.

JBL Flip3. Sounds better than my wife's Soundlink.

I'll stick with my Audioengine A5+ pair. They're really nice and I wouldn't want to spoil them with bluetooth.

Most reactions

Back