What camera should I get?

Hey there,

Amn't sure where to post this, but feel free to move this thread in an appropriate area, if possible and thank you.

I'm looking for some advice as I'm unsure which one to get. I prefer the small, pocked-sized, thin camera one, that provides excellent high quality images and would like to record some videos as well.

I came across this. What do you think? This may be an excellent choice so far.

Thanks for any help!
Dude, that camera sucks, don't be a dweeb get this one.

I don't understand why you have to be rude towards me like that, but whatever. I joined the forums and couldn't find the proper area to post in. I'm new, deal with it. I posted specs of the camera because I was wondering if it was any good. Isn't it like posting specs of the computer? Whatever, man.

KmH, thanks for this. I never heard of this camera.

I don't understand why you have to be rude towards me like that, but whatever. I joined the forums and couldn't find the proper area to post in. I'm new, deal with it.

No dude, YOU deal with it. No one else here is responsible for your actions.

This place has a structure to help people out. If you are so lazy that you cannot even take 3 seconds to put your message in the right area, who is more rude? Me for telling you to respect the layout of the forum, or you for posting screen after screen of USELESS junk in the wrong section?

Time to grow up if you want to play with the big boys and girls. ;)

Thank-you for your attention to this issue in the future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back