what can be done?

Nix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
kiwi02.jpg

this is one of my favorites, i just took it last night. what can i do to make it look better?

why are you unhappy with it?

what part of the photo do you want to look better?

i just want to know if theres anything i can do to make the photo look better. or when taking a photo like that again if theres anything i can do to make it better.

1) You're not close enough to the car
2) The liquid on the ground around the car is distractingj

I agree with points 1 and 2 maxboom made.

with your car shots, get closer. make the picture about the car, not the buildings in the back. that car looks soooo clean, show us that its washed, waxed and polished to perfection.

I think it's a nice shot - I like the horizontal spacing. I wish the sky had more detail, and the placement of the car and the tree is unfortunate (it kinda looks like the tree is growing out of the car).

I'm also wondering what would happen if the car were just a little more centered, or maybe placed on the right side. Because there are so many interesting (tall) things on the left side of the shot, the right side seems empty - and that empty space pulls focus. (You can also solve that, as mentioned above, by getting closer).

You could also try playing with depth of field to see whether the buildings look better with less focus - I don't know if they would or not, but it might be worth trying.

But overall I like this - I think it's an interesting shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back