What Canon accessory can't you live without?

I want to thank all the childish people for destroying a perfectly reasonable start to a thread. I posted this in the CANON forum area so as not to draw this type of behavior. But alas... I failed and assumed people could act mature and accept a simple thread for what it was.

I read the Canon threads, but usually don't have anything to add because I don't have Canon.

Since my thread is already off topic and I don't have much time on this Forum do the Mods step in very often to restrain this type of behavior or is it mostly a free for all?
Mostly no, the Mods watch for abusive language, and ordinary posters can also report posts as well, but for the most part, it is all about the conversation, barring abuse.

Back to my Post, I was looking to see if there where any items I might have overlooked that I should consider a revisit.
I don't see a Canon speedlight listed in your gear list. Perhaps you are way above using ETTL flash, but I like it.

Back in 1902, I went and bought myself one of them there Canon lenses. Them were nice sons of a bit**es! Them took nice shots I tell ya!!!!

1902 ??

1902 ??

How old are you again Kathy ??

All my current gear is Canon, And I cant live without it.

T70 body with 50mm prime lens, take most places with 1 spare roll of film and some AAs.
Maybe the 70-150mm FD lens, Speedlite 277t flash (HUGE - Fits on the EOS 300 too), batteries, caps, cable release,
Alternatively, for if im planning on taking photos, the EOS 300 + USM zoom lens, or EOS 1100D + IS zoom lens depending if im shooting film or pixels.

Scared to try the old speedlite on my 1100D.

What is nice is the old full-frame 80s/90s EF lenses for the 300 fit my 1100D too. Shame the FD ones dont rhough.
$20131114_225623.jpgView attachment 65171

Last edited:
Yes...they can catch fire, simply due to how smokin-hot Canon cameras and lenses are. I thought that was common knowledge?

Not related to the flame-retardant suit, but it seems to me that some people don't seem to recognize a send-up when they see it...kind of amusing...

Coming back to the initial question and subject: I never, ever, leave home without a good 2 inch wide 1970's style camera strap !

Ummmm, when she checked into the "hotel" they said her lovely,long, silky tresses were a quote potential hazard, un-quote, so they gave her a cute, free A-line bob....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back