What color is the dress?

The fact is the question.

All people don't ask which color is but wich color you see so: White and gold!!!

11037780_1554823181433681_8253083043657308002_o.jpg

See, I didn't follow the dichotomy of the argument. I saw a tan/gold color and a light blue in the original picture. Now I didn't say that the dress was any color at all since I'm aware of how cameras don't record color the way we would interpret it in person. So an optical illusion of sorts.

I am really going to stick my neck out here as a newbie to the forum.
I actually see it as an Ice Blue dress trimmed with an Old Gold (Brass tones) decorative trim.

I am really going to stick my neck out here as a newbie to the forum.
I actually see it as an Ice Blue dress trimmed with an Old Gold (Brass tones) decorative trim.

That's good. because that's what the actual colors in the picture are.

Hi W.Y. Photo. What is not obvious without going right back to the very beginning and the opening post - is whether the original image was taken on film and adjusted in a lab or taken with a digital camera and Photo Shopped.
I am simply conveying what I see on my DGM monitor.
To-date - it hasn't let me down when selecting furnishing fabrics and paint samples.

It's a digital image. Many claims have been made that it was taken with a cell phone.

Hi again. I must be honest - I can see why that might have been the consensuses of opinion in some circles.
I have a friend from my Technical College days back in the early 60's that is now living in the Malaga region of Spain.
His background is Photo Journalism and he is a Photographic Artist and Writer.
He has produced some really amazing results with a Samsung Galaxy S3 - both straight off and manipulated images.

His name isn't James Rajotte is it?

Most reactions

Back