What Computer do you have?

mine is P4

80g

128bit 256MB Video Card NVIDIA dual with DVI & VGA..

Upgrading to a HP Media Centre real soon if the price is right. :)

For the moment:

Celeron 1ghz
256MB Ram
40GB HDD
DVD Burner
XP Pro

mentos_007 said:
PFFFF what a stupid answers... my computer is black...
well thats nothing, mines silver AND black and has a green LED that shines when its switched on :mrgreen:

lostprophet said:
well thats nothing, mines silver AND black and has a green LED that shines when its switched on :mrgreen:

Silver and black also...but BLUE AND PINK LEDs that shine oh so brightly...

oh i also like to classify my computer as 'new'.....now for all those nerds out there that would like a translation.......

tough titties, get out a bit more!

Home built, 2 CPUs and black...

Steve

I'm installing an apple pealer on my PC soon.

Pre-Loved. said:
oh i also like to classify my computer as 'new'.....now for all those nerds out there that would like a translation.......

tough titties, get out a bit more!

LIKE IT :lol:

oh yeah.. i forgot about LED... mine is blue ... and I have a black and silver keyboard :D

I use a MacBook Pro that I purchased five months ago. I am not a pro photographer so my needs are minimal. I am largely satisfied, but my basic MacBook Pro is a bit slow in opening RAW picture files in Canon DPP application. If you are planning on using the computer with PS, please go for a computer that meets the system requirements for software you want to run. I think it will not matter whether it is Mac or PC if it will be a laptop. Some laptops can be heavy, however, steer clear of the Ultrabooks, unless they meet the system requirement. Most mainstream brands are acceptable. If you are student, purchase your computer from college store; if you are in the US near a Costco, you will find that Dell, HP and other computer they sell have the best warranty. College stores have better price on Mac as well as select PC brands; Mac warranty is uniform, but mainstream companies offer better warranty through Costco and college stores. I hope this is helpful.

You guys do realize that you dug up a 6-year-old thread, right?

^ That's OK, this thread needed an upgrade. :lol:

2006 ............ What's an iPad, Android, Facebook?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back