What could I do better?

kbuyers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've attached a few of my photos and I would love for some people to take a look at my work and let me know what I could do differently or improve on.

Thank you.

Flowers13.jpg

IMG_01602.jpg

Joshua11-01-090722.jpg

Joshua11-01-090662.jpg

Hey mate!
I like your last picture. Small children are adoreble :) One pointer tho. Try to keep yout focus on his eyes. They are BIG and so sweet. Get them sharp and your picture will be more awesome!

3 is my favorite, great expression and DOF.

In the first one the purple flower looks very clear and defined but the pink one looks a bit out of focus. I think a higher DOF would have helped get both of these in focus.

2 i like. I am not a huge fan of selective color flower shots as its a bit cliche but for me the hands and something unique to this one.

1. The colors are nice. The bright white areas bother me. Try to fill the frame as much as you can with the subject and remove unnecessary objects from the background when possible. It looks slightly over-exposed.

2. Nice idea, but it looks a little soft. Checked the exif and looks like your shutter speed is a bit slow for the focal length you were using.

3. Did you set the camera on a tripod and walk away from it? That's creative. I don't like the blown out parts by the heads though. Composition seems ok, but keep the feet in mind.

4. Great capture! I love the expression on his cute face. Focus on the eyes is a tad soft, and as been said, slightly larger aperture would have helped with that. Good for you on getting the lower angle and not shooting directly down.

Most reactions

Back