what disposable is best??? kodac?

TJ K.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ihelpppp i need help finding a disposable ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! im new to this whole taking photos thing, i try to take pics of cars on the highway but i think spending and extra $2 on a better disposable will make that difference

I don't know the answer to the OP's question, but kid's toy cameras are a lot of fun and they're cheap and you don't fill up landfills with crap. I have a $50 Fisher Price kid's camera that's waterproof. Serious fun.

What is soo funnyy??
:eek:ldman:

Since you asked...

Well, not to get too political about it, but metaphorically speaking, if an Elephant represents a Republican, and a Donkey represents a Democrat, many of us here visualize you as a Democrat walking the other way, away from the camera lens.

What is soo funnyy??
:eek:ldman:

Since you asked...

Well, not to get too political about it, but metaphorically speaking, if an Elephant represents a Republican, and a Donkey represents a Democrat, many of us here visualize you as a Democrat walking the other way, away from the camera lens.

I guess I don't understand this analogy at all.

I have carefully considered OP's post, and upon many hours of reflection, I must reiterate my previously stated position on this subject.

I like turtles.

Small bug in the forum..

two users actually:

"TJ K"

and

"TJ K."

Clicking on "TJ K." profile brings you to "TJ K"'s profile because of the ".."/"-." in the url. hahaha lol I think "TJ K" pissed someone off.

Small bug in the forum..

two users actually:

"TJ K"

and

"TJ K."

Clicking on "TJ K." profile brings you to "TJ K"'s profile because of the ".."/"-." in the url. hahaha lol I think "TJ K" pissed someone off.

I bet it was that guy from last week who was like talking all that crap about me and stuff and got banned like 2 or 3 times. I said he'd be back :banghead:
TJ(the real one lol)

Most reactions

Back