what do u guys think of these?

I think #5 is the best. It seems like most the shots don't have much of a subject, but it seems like your on the right track. I also agree that you should try a slower shutter speed rather than a higher ISO. I've been told by a few people that high ISO is the devil.

THe first and last shots are superior to the middle ones. The middle ones lack any tension and subject. THe first photo plays really well on the perspective, and the last photo's colors are very pleasant and intrigueing.

I like # 5, # 1 is a little to dark, the tracks going off to the left look weird,to dark:lmao:

I don't know what camera you are using, but if theres a way yo increase the time of your exposure I think you will do better,

www.prophoto1.com

#1s the best. I'm guessing that in #2 you were trying to get that effect with car lights making a cool line. Try that at night on a freeway/highway overpass or bridge or whatever they're called. You can get some awesome results.

I think #2 was a cool idea, and would have benefitted from finding a better context for the light streaks. In many cases, is the position of the camera is higher than the traffic going by, you can see the depth of the traffic a little more. That might help a bit...

Having said that, I think it has potential to paint a picture of a small town at night. There's something about the street lights, the gas station, and the layout of the intersection that remind me of sleepy towns in middle america.

But for all I know this could have been photographed in central europe. :)

I agree with the other folks that #1 and #5 are very nifty shots. I love night photography.

It looks like you might have been using a higher ISO in that first one as there seems to be some noticeable noise. Try lowering that down, and using a tripod if you didn't already

i agree. it looks like an area where you wouldnt get too many distractions. you might as well mount your camera on a tripod and get clearer shot with lower ISO and get a more clear picture for most of them. with a tripod you can also boost the fstop and really capture more of the detail thats lost in the noise.

Most reactions

Back