What do we want?

AWWW MAN!!! :( Now i feel like a lesser proud member. ah oh well i'm always the last anyway. sniff. :cry:

Why does it hate me so...WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferny said:
I can't afford a title. So what if I cook you dinner and we snuggle afterwards?

WHAT? we have to do stuff to get it...i thought just being cool was enough. Damn! you mean i wasted all my cool whip on my monitor fer nuthin? :(

Chase said:
Why does that last statement sound like it deserves a nice "TMI!!!" response! :lol:

Yes...way too much information. But i thought it might show my love for the forum. :lol:

HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED? DON'T ASK FOR A NEW TITLE!!!!!!! If you just wait, you'll get one eventually. If you ask, they will PUNISH!

Chase said:
Should I change my title to "The Punisher"?

Is "The Punisher" kinda like "The Terminator"? If so, everytime someone reads the title, they gotta do it in the Aaahnold voice! :)

core_17 said:
Chase said:
Should I change my title to "The Punisher"?

Is "The Punisher" kinda like "The Terminator"? If so, everytime someone reads the title, they gotta do it in the Aaahnold voice! :)

I think it should be 'The Polisher' - that penguin looks like he's doin' more than typing :mrgreen:

And it all depends on how you do the asking, Corry (You missed the spamming of the century - I had one thread locked and four deleted inside three minutes :LOL: )

core_17 said:
There's a locked thread in here? Where!?

It was deleted with the others - I was just being an *sshole because of what my headline was changed to (hope I didn't upset Alison too much...)

Most reactions

Back