What do you carry every day

Keys, guitar picks, a 4gb thumb drive, a pocket knife, a Leatherman, business cards, an iPod and a cell phone and whatever else my daughter has either handed me or I've taken away. The latter may include napkins, kleenex, washers, screws, broken bits of plastic off some toy or another, lint, dryer sheets (used), apple stems, etc.

I usually carry my conscience.

Sometimes keys.

Hey, is this token from RSA Security?

It's from Secure Computing. I actually have about 4 tokens but only 1 contact is currently actively having me log in remotely. Some of my contracts are kinda on a pay as they need me basis due to budget cuts. Thank god I have a regular full time job as well. Apple stores are the best hot spots.... I have one in almost every mall in the area. The performance of the connection is always very fast.

I'm surprised not that many snapshots. From the last "do you carry a camera everywhere" thread, I assumed that most members here carry a camera.

I'm more basic. There used to be a comb in this mix, but not for some years now. Which reminds me... I should have included the reading glasses.

Hmmm. well groomed (nail cutter), practical (Honda keys, thin wallet, not too much stuff), with an artistic side. :D

I carry a spare bubble for my spirit level

Yuppie... In my quest to keep things light and compact, I just replaced my corded full sized scroll mouse with this one (Microsoft Arc Mouse). It folds even smaller and the wireless USB dongle is magnetically kept in place underneath. Purchased from my coworker who did not want it anymore. (YES.. I'm bored today and will be Sat. and Sun. too)

Wow... A lot of guitar players.... I should try and pick it up someday.

Attachments

• $P1000127.jpg
    $P1000127.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 79
I'm surprised not that many snapshots. From the last "do you carry a camera everywhere" thread, I assumed that most members here carry a camera.

i wasnt sure how to photograph my conscience...

Wallet
Keys
Cell phone
small Case 2 blade pocket knife
Burt's Beeswax lip balm

If I'm working I would have these additions:
larger single bladed pocket knife
ball point pen
Ultra Fine Point Sharpie

I took a picture, but it sucked. I'll post one later.

Truck keys on a lanyard
Work & house keys on a carabiner
iphone (personal)
htc 3125 (work)
eye drops
carmex
wallet
knife (lately it's been my CRKT M16-SF)
Kimber 1911 (depending on where I'm going)

Kegger I don't even know you and I definatley like how you roll.

Most reactions

Back