what do you do with your greatest photos?

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
actually I have no idea what to do with them. I have some of "my greatest photos" on my wall in frames behind the glass. But I'd like to show them to my friends sometimes. I'm going to make some prints in 10x15 cm. and put them into a photo album. Although I'd like to have them on the wall to... what do you do with yours?

I think I'll put them in the album first and after some time put them on the wall. I'll take them off whenever I'd like to show them somewhere else.
This all is because I don't want to sped too much on double prints.

Well I thought of enlarging them and .... nah, don't feel like framing. It's weird. I want to have a large print of them but yet don't feel like having them out all the time.

However if someone wants it I will be more than glad to let them have a print.... but they got to pay for the print of course!

I got a big folder that stores all the big pics, but the small ones? I don't know, actually I'm looking for an photo album or something like that.
But good question, live ain't easy :D

I bought a photo album that can hold photos that are slightly larger then 11x14. Make it easy to store a good size print and smaller ones as well. I think it is a Pioneer Photo ablum, that can expand to add more sheets and want not.

ok I get it, but what do you do with those that you like, you think they are ok, but don't love them?

I have a self adhesive photo album...get one of those...if not do What other thing I have done and buy more than one album, catagorize man!.....girl :p

Well the ok ones usually go into the photo album. Every few months I will go thru it and hopefully see my work improve.

I've been talking about putting my best photos into a portfolio for a while now, but I haven't had time. I have a few matted and framed, but I end up selling my favorite photo and never keeping a matted framed copy for myself :p

I don't make prints out of everything. I look at the contact sheet and if something looks like it's going to be cool, I will scan the contact sheet image and play with it in PS to see what it might look like as a real print. If I'm convinced it's a keeper it becomes a print. Some prints have lived in old Kodak film boxes happily for a long time. :wink: I have several matted and framed, just for me. They're all hung in the same room, the room where I have my drafting table for handcoloring and store my gear. So it kind of fits and I get an instant "feel" when I walk in there to work, or just mess around.

But most of them just pile up. :wink:

Right now I have them randomly mixed with crappy shots. :?

When I get a printer, the best will be printed at 13*19 and hanged. Others will go to a photo album.

Come to think of it, I don't have a backup copy. :shock:

The best, I put in an 11x14 portfolio, the rest I keep in an empty paper box

Why don't you put them in high quality albums? I do wedding photography and I use Artifex albums. They're affordable versus other makers but they are usually used for weddings. just google "Artifex albums"

Jason, are you a spammer?I am just asking because spammers typically resurrect dead threads. This one is 7 years old!

Most reactions

Back