What do you do with your pictures?

Sadly that is where most digital pictures go, onto a hard drive or dvd/cd. Like mine are hehe. But But all my film photos are in books or in frames, except for my recent B&W film I have been developing on my own. They are scanned into the computer:lol:. I might have to get me an enlarger hmm.

Why is this in Film Q&A.....

Anywho, my film Photos are all printed by default, only the ones I find presentable for the internet get transfered to digital, from there they are just foldered on my computer and displayed on the web.

Being new to photography I am curious as to what everyone does with their digital photos.

1) Do you print them, if so do you keep a photo album.

2) Only keep them online or on your computer.

3) Frame them for wall hanging.

Just curious because I am finding that there are a number of photos that I really like and not sure how to manage them.

I a sure some of you have unique ideas.

Thanks

I do all, but there are times when I print those I like and sell them.;)

I make prints and then scan them to my computer. The best 5x7s go on my door.

I've been here for 9 months and have been doing the photography thing for 9 months as well. I am finally uploading currently to print my first 8x10s of my photos for framing and hanging on the wall. The rest will be my first sending out for printing of 4x6 shots other than using my little 4x6 printer here at home of which I had really crappy paper and really crappy results.

I'm trying Adorama for my first prints. Next time I order, I may send them to MPix to check them out.

Most reactions

Back