What do you drink while editing?

I drink water, coffee or tea.

George (Dickle #12) on ice calms the nerves, warms the body, gets rid of the pressures of the day, and allows me to relax while I work.
When I drank, I really liked that and better than #8. Super smooth vanilla taste.

I don't drink anymore either ------- don't drink any less either :048: Like all things in life, moderation is the key. My grandmother lived well into her 90's and believed that 2 teaspoons of sour mash a day with water was the secret to good health. I figure if it worked for her it'll work for me, though I've yet to find any teaspoons as big as the one she used :1219:

A whole bottle of Bourbon. By the end ALL my pictures look good. Learned that in my younger days!

Illy Espresso coffee.

Nectar of the gods...... Choklit milk.

Which leads to the question... what do you drink while editing photos from a long day?

A shot of Wild Turkey, or a Guinness.

And yes, I think it does affect my work...

Drinking alcohol may enhance a person’s problem solving skills, according to a new study.

Scientists found that men who either drank two pints of beer or two glasses of wine before solving brain teasers not only got more questions right, they also were quicker in delivering correct answers, compared to men who answered the questions sober.

While the latest findings go against the traditional beliefs that alcohol impairs analytical thinking and rational thoughts, lead author Professor Jennifer Wiley of the University of Illinois at Chicago discovered that alcohol may enhance creativity problem solving by reducing the mind’s working memory capacity, which is the ability to concentrate on something in particular.
Drinking Alcohol May Significantly Enhance Problem Solving Skills

To all the Water Drinkers, I would remind you of the immortal words of the late great William Claude Dukenfield, commonly known as W. C. Fields...................

“I don't drink water. Fish fornicate in it.”

Bottled water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

q435edpw7zqP-m-O6LHwr_YyjsfOIbZvXVM49FFR7SiEayxz1edtd3W3ENbIxwo2jpRfzkvO=s630-fcrop64=1,00900000ffffffff

To all the Water Drinkers, I would remind you of the immortal words of the late great William Claude Dukenfield, commonly known as W. C. Fields...................

Best not top breathe air on that basis. After all dogs fornicate in air...

Best not top breathe air on that basis. After all dogs fornicate in air...
Mine fornicate in the back yard to no avail, but why spoil their dreams. :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back