What do you eat for breakfast?

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Today, I ate the way I eat 80 percent of the time, dry cereal with, added fruit, topped with yogurt. :thumbup:

However the day before yesterday I ate chips and onion dip for breakfast Weird, anyway it got me wondering. :meh:

What's the weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast?

I normally have any one of the following:
-Yogurt with grapenuts
-Cereal
-Frozen waffle (or on the weekends waffles from our waffle maker :thumbsup: )

The weirdest thing....hmmm....as a teenager I would sometimes eat cold pizza, or leftovers from popcorn that my Dad made the night before.

i ate cereal out of a dirty ashtray...

what! what! yeah, i know...true pimp.

I have to have a high protein breakfast or else I won't make it untill lunch...
I usually have ham/egg breakfast tacos.(with hot sauce)
I also make myself Garlic Pasta with tomatoe sauce on it and a lot of parmesian cheese. :)

The weirdest thing... for you northerners who have never heard of a breakfast taco I'm sure that you would think that was weird...
But I think the strangest thing I've ever had for breakfast was when I made myself venisine(deer meat) with a bread crumb coating... a lot like chicken fried steak.... only a LOT better.
It was really good but I guess it's strange because I made it for breakfast. :)

LittleMan said:
I have to have a high protein breakfast or else I won't make it untill lunch...

altogether now everyone....

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MDowdey said:
altogether now everyone....

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
:biglaugh:
I'm sorry, now that I read it... it does sound like I'm complaining... :lmao:

sorry about that. :)

its ok dude, just ribbing you.

sounds really good though.

MDowdey said:
its ok dude, just ribbing you.

sounds really good though.
yeah, I hope I can get myself another deer this year...
It's a lot cheaper than buying that much meat at the store.
I think you save around $200-$300 with just one deer. (My family eats a lot of meat)

Normally I have nothing. Now and then I'll have a couple of slices of toast. If not that then I load up with cockies and a packet of crisps.
And tea of course. Ranging between 1 and 5 cups before lunch (2pm-ish normally).

P-nut butter and jelly with diced jalepano peppers on wheat. You get all the goodness with just a bit of bite. Mmmmmmmm,Mmmmmmmm

or yogart

I'm not much of a breakfast eater on workdays because I'm not much of an early riser. Usually, it's coffee and Altoids during the 26-mile commute.

Now weekends are a different story. Saturdays, it's something easy like cold cereal, toast, etc. On Sunday morning, comes the big production. It's the only day of the week that the wife and I mutually have off from work...and I'm the breakfast cook of the pair. Southern style country breakfasts, omelettes, pancakes, even eggs Benedict complete with scratch-made Hollandaise (it's not that hard, really). Eggs, bacon or sausage, real honest-to-gawd butter...oh yeah, we're a couple of strokes waiting to happen.

I don't usually have bfast during the weekdays.

aprilraven said:
:biglaugh: hey ferny....? what are cockies.....??? :biglaugh:

thinking i may need to check into those....!!!!!!!!!!! :badangel:

for breakfast though? dang...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back