What do you eat for breakfast?

A bowl of insanity with a side of anger and half a banana.

Today I had breakfast burritos (eggs, cheese, salsa and flour tortilla).
Weirdest...umm, yeaterday I had birthday cake.

I usually eat those Post Selects.
But the weirdest thing...
Well it wasn't exactly breakfast but it was 2nd period, and I asked my teacher to go to my locker to get something to eat because I was really hungry and she wouldn't let me go, so I started eating my classwork.

Now I wasn't THAT hungry I was just being rebelious.

aprilraven said:
ya'll really dont eat that do ya??? beans? sheeze......ok...

so grits wouldn't bother you atoll??

ok, ferny.... you gotta try grits....dip bacon in them....mmmmmmmm
butter, salt pepper.....too good...too good...

GRITS : :puke-rig: I've always hated that goo. ground corn saoked in lye.yuck...if you like homney then maybe but YUCK! blah...then again most evryone i know loves the stuff. BLAH! :(

MmMmM...grits...mmmmmm.

Breakfast before being put on diet: A bacon, egg, cheese and hashbrown sandwich on an English muffin with a Mountain Dew to drink

After being told to go on a diet: A "works" bagel with a little heart smart margerine, a cup of fruit and a Mountain Dew.

aprilraven said:
ya'll really dont eat that do ya??? beans? sheeze......ok...

so grits wouldn't bother you atoll??

ok, ferny.... you gotta try grits....dip bacon in them....mmmmmmmm
butter, salt pepper.....too good...too good...
I don't like baked beans, I don't like black pudding (it's pig blood for those who don't know). The rest, sure, I'll eat it. I used to eat a lot of fried food, not that often now. Just the smell can give me a headache sometimes.

I could very easily eat that for breakfast, but I'm far too lazy to do it (hence me normally not eating anything).

Grits I've heard of and always fancied trying. Anyone wanna cook them for me? :;)

hobbes28 said:
MmMmM...grits...mmmmmm.

Breakfast before being put on diet: A bacon, egg, cheese and hashbrown sandwich on an English muffin with a Mountain Dew to drink

After being told to go on a diet: A "works" bagel with a little heart smart margerine, a cup of fruit and a Mountain Dew.

I would just like to point out that I'm not the one that put him on a diet. In fact, it annoys me that he's been losing weight while I'm gaining it :evil:

And now after reading all these posts about food I think I'll waddle into the kitchen :drool:

Grits I've heard of and always fancied trying. Anyone wanna cook them for me? :;)[/QUOTE]

i am in!! i can show you how to eat them right...next time your in my neck of the woods, let me know... best stuff on earth if you know how to fix them..

and trust me... i do.!!
they will be so good you'll wanna slap yourself...!!
you'll soon be saying, " well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.." !!

by the way...pigs blood??? and people think i'm weird....pigs blood....and everyone's ok with this????? makes my little problem of inbreeding seem somehow insignificant.....

you'll soon be saying, " well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.." !!
I'm not so sure about that! :biglaugh: :lol:

And how can you not eat a grit properly? :scratch: I mean, in mouth, chew, swallow (or spit if it's not to your liking ;) ), right?

by the way...pigs blood??? and people think i'm weird....pigs blood....and everyone's ok with this????? makes my little problem of inbreeding seem somehow insignificant.....
Very few people eat them. Most get turned off by the thought. Heh, I can't even eat a piece of steak if it's slightly red. I've seen cows, pigs and sheep killed in a slaughterhouse in traditional and kosher ways. Sometimes I get flashbacks.... But then if I don't eat it I start the feel guilty. :crazy:
http://www.sausagelinks.co.uk/black-pudding.htm

• WHAT! PIGS BLOOD – NO WAY?

Why do we happily munch flesh and muscle (and a lot worse if you eat cheap sausages) but find the idea of eating blood from the same animal so frightening? As you are reading this page you have probably got over this irrational fear, if not read on and you might be tempted to try one of the greatest treats in the sausage world!
  • Ingredients

2 litres blood
    Casings, beef runners of large hog casings (optional)
    3 onions, finely chopped
    1 kg of suet or diced pork fat (back fat or bacon fat)
    500ml double cream
    500g oatmeal, soaked overnight in water)
    500g barley, boiled in water for 30 minutes
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon mixed herbs or ground coriander
    1 teaspoon black pepper or cayenne pepper
    1 teaspoon ground mace

i usually eat some yoghurt with some crunchy stuff in it.
Weirdest thing? i dunno, i used to eat 2 hamburgers everyday at work...........at 10:00 am. I can almost eat anything in the morning, except fish. Im not really a fish guy. But besides that, probably anything.....................anything but the pig thing. It allready sounds horrible, cant even imagine the taste of it. Ah well, maybe its really good, i shall never know, cause i wont be making it :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back