What do YOU get out of photography?

I really enjoy photography, i feel it's real art to make a good photo and it is not easy at all to get a perfect shot for anything, i like to think about the place that i'm shooting, i like when you have to think what should be in the picture and what should not be in the pic. And the most thing that i like in photography is the photo editing, if you edit the photo wrong, even if the subject is perfect, the picture will look bad, this is what i like about photography, it's like a challenge to make a perfect photo. But I really feel depressed if i think my photo is good but most of people say the picture is not good enough.

I enjoy it as it's a complete contrast from my day job. Nice to have the chance to be creative.

I love being able to give the "memory", "moment frozen in time", whatever you want to call it to people who are spending time with their horses and/or dogs - with animals, you might never get that one special shot again.

i love that you can learn something new every time you shoot. whether its with the camera or with your subject, i learn something everytime.

Most reactions

Back