What Do You Guys Think About My Photography?

PMphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(HDR)
23vb6n7.jpg

2wgstmt.jpg

2qu5jig.jpg

3073245589_ea868eb751.jpg

(Other)

3226795497_c4014e3fbd.jpg

3361914473_e306f9fd89.jpg

skateboarding_2_by_PMSTW.jpg

and some photo manipulation
3170127194_453202de9d.jpg

2901840632_d8dcb26be4.jpg

not digging the 2nd one but everything else :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like the first plus the last 3 of your set. The first has a nice surreal quality to it from it being hdr. The fact that you can only see the girls back adds a little mystery. Pity she wasn't focused on a more interesting subject though.

Like the way you have caught the action of the guy with the skateboard. This almost looks hdr too - maybe its my eyes. Have you made a copy of 3 different exposures from a single RAW image with this shot by any chance? Or is it simply finished in photoshop or equivalent?

Really cool photoshop trickery with the last two - would like to know how you did the mirror shot?

daithi

First one is nice, maybe a little to much edited to my taste but is ok.

4 th and 6th: just awesome

7th: the background is really bad. The frame looks too crowded.

photo manipulations are cool.

Well done

I like the first plus the last 3 of your set. The first has a nice surreal quality to it from it being hdr. The fact that you can only see the girls back adds a little mystery. Pity she wasn't focused on a more interesting subject though.

Like the way you have caught the action of the guy with the skateboard. This almost looks hdr too - maybe its my eyes. Have you made a copy of 3 different exposures from a single RAW image with this shot by any chance? Or is it simply finished in photoshop or equivalent?

Really cool photoshop trickery with the last two - would like to know how you did the mirror shot?

daithi

thanks for the short review, i really appreciate it.

in the skateboard picture i just added alot of burning to small parts of the picture, i sharpened it and made alot of layers of different colors to go over it as well as changing the lighting.

i wish the background would have been better but its a good skate pose.

and on the mirror shot, it was extremely tricky to do. i had to think for about half an hour on how to do it.

i took the first picture of me in front of the mirror. the second one i just took a regular picture in the same clothes in a pulling position.

there really wasnt any trick, just pasting myself into the mirror, getting the positions and lighting right was very hard to do. it took me atleast 5 tries

I think the more important question is what do you think of your photography?

fourth one is my personal fave!
gotta learn how to do that :p
some really interesting shots in there..
the only thing i can suggest is to watch your focus
nice though :)

the last one is my fav....great job!

How did you do the last one? Love it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back