What do you listen to while editing?

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I often tend to listen to Frank Sinatra while editing my photos, but it really depends on how I feel at the time. Sometimes it will be classic rock, electronic or heavy metal. Maybe even some old school rap. But 80 percent of the time, its good ol' blue eyes...okay..maybe Bobby Darin and Dean Martin too.

But sometimes I also love to listen to some photography podcasts or tech podcasts while I edit.

What do you listen to?

Wait...has some 70-year-old dude hacked your TPF account? Sinatra? Bobby Darin? Deano? Well, when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore! Right? Can't do anything about who you love!

Me? I seldom listen to music when editing. I prefer silence.

Wait...has some 70-year-old dude hacked your TPF account? Sinatra? Bobby Darin? Deano? Well, when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore! Right? Can't do anything about who you love!

Me? I seldom listen to music when editing. I prefer silence.

My parents pretty much brought me up listening to older music, so I enjoy a lot of the older stuff. But I like enjoy the newer stuff as well. I was born 1990, so 90s music is probably toward of my list and brings back a lot of memories.

I like to edit in silence too, well I did anyways. I have ringing in my left ear, so I often have to have some kind of noise going to drone it out.

Just been listening to Motorhead in the darkroom

My brother went to see them in the Afan Lido when we were teenagers and came home with bleeding ears. He was deaf for a fortnight.

Just been listening to Motorhead in the darkroom

My brother went to see them in the Afan Lido when we were teenagers and came home with bleeding ears. He was deaf for a fortnight.

Wow...I think your brother needs some of those concert earplugs.

I listen to my pandora stations on random which are: Taylor swift, Elton John, Alex and Sierra, and Hozier

noooo..I just barely got that Taylor Swift song out of head...

I listen to my pandora stations on random which are: Taylor swift, Elton John, Alex and Sierra, and Hozier

noooo..I just barely got that Taylor Swift song out of head...
Sorry man haha my sister is in love with Taylor so I hear it all the time, and now I love it.

I mostly listen to my girlfriend yelling at me to "stop editing my life away" and how she "can't believe I would rather edit photos than hang out with her". :76:
Too funny, can identify. To answer the OP, I listen to a variety rock, blues, classical, jazz & some country.

Most reactions

Back