What do you listen to while editing?

I listen to my cats cry. They know I have a laser pointer on my desk.

In the Darkroom nothing, I couldn't, school politic.
At home mostly ; Old Rock, Classical, Blues, G-Funk, Indie.

Lately I've been listening to an artist called "Fakear". Really good electronic ambient music.

Well I often tend to listen to Frank Sinatra while editing my photos, but it really depends on how I feel at the time. Sometimes it will be classic rock, electronic or heavy metal. Maybe even some old school rap. But 80 percent of the time, its good ol' blue eyes...okay..maybe Bobby Darin and Dean Martin too.

But sometimes I also love to listen to some photography podcasts or tech podcasts while I edit.

What do you listen to?

the soothing whir of CPU fans.

Animation though, it's Crystal Castles all the way. Something about the pace and energy just works well for that .. or at least takes some of the tedium away. For shading and modelling I prefer something a little more downtempo.

Well I often tend to listen to Frank Sinatra while editing my photos, but it really depends on how I feel at the time. Sometimes it will be classic rock, electronic or heavy metal. Maybe even some old school rap. But 80 percent of the time, its good ol' blue eyes...okay..maybe Bobby Darin and Dean Martin too.

But sometimes I also love to listen to some photography podcasts or tech podcasts while I edit.

What do you listen to?

Animation though, it's Crystal Castles all the way. Something about the pace and energy just works well for that .. or at least takes some of the tedium away. For shading and modelling I prefer something a little more downtempo.

Heh, speaking of CPU fans...I had one crap out on me today. I had to replace it with a spare one that has blue leds, so now its too bright because it sits on my desk. I gotta order a new one and I'm getting a Noctua.

My wife yelling at me... The washing dishes effort lasted a total of....5 days[emoji31]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I edit in silence sometimes, but when it's just me at the house I listen to my Jason Mraz Pandora station.

Jazz and Blues mostly, sometimes silence.

I typically listen to the TV. (Preferably a football game, if possible)

I should try listening to music while I edit.

Add me to the 'TV'. Unless the wife and I are having a TV-free day, then silence or music.

What do you listen to?

Heh, speaking of CPU fans...I had one crap out on me today. I had to replace it with a spare one that has blue leds, so now its too bright because it sits on my desk. I gotta order a new one and I'm getting a Noctua.

Make sure you have the proper clearance above the ram. Tall heat spreaders can be an issue on third party cpu coolers.

Today I'm editing to some Kelis, specifically "Bossy" on repeat.

Most reactions

Back