What do you listen to while editing?

Well I often tend to listen to Frank Sinatra while editing my photos, but it really depends on how I feel at the time. Sometimes it will be classic rock, electronic or heavy metal. Maybe even some old school rap. But 80 percent of the time, its good ol' blue eyes...okay..maybe Bobby Darin and Dean Martin too.

But sometimes I also love to listen to some photography podcasts or tech podcasts while I edit.

What do you listen to?

the soothing whir of CPU fans.

Animation though, it's Crystal Castles all the way. Something about the pace and energy just works well for that .. or at least takes some of the tedium away. For shading and modelling I prefer something a little more downtempo.

Heh, speaking of CPU fans...I had one crap out on me today. I had to replace it with a spare one that has blue leds, so now its too bright because it sits on my desk. I gotta order a new one and I'm getting a Noctua.

Make sure you have the proper clearance above the ram. Tall heat spreaders can be an issue on third party cpu coolers.

I had to move my fan up a little bit on my Hyper 212 Evo to give clearance for these massive Ripjaws. It works. The next time I build a computer, I think I might just go with watercooling. Tired of fans. lol

12094854_10208134509786764_8999748938376976299_o.jpg

Nice looking build, clean cable management. Good motherboard. Not a fan of the ram but they're popular. Liquid is quiet but be very careful. I'm still using a SuperMicro X58/Xeon build with a FX WS card. Perfectly stable to this day, probably last me another 5 years easy. My server is even older technology. My wife's desktop is a P45 Build, still running strong. The grandkids desktop is a Pentium 4, 4 gigs of ram, and video card. All of them run perfect.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My wife banging on the door and yelling, why is this door locked, what are you doing in there??????

Well I often tend to listen to Frank Sinatra while editing my photos, but it really depends on how I feel at the time. Sometimes it will be classic rock, electronic or heavy metal. Maybe even some old school rap. But 80 percent of the time, its good ol' blue eyes...okay..maybe Bobby Darin and Dean Martin too.

But sometimes I also love to listen to some photography podcasts or tech podcasts while I edit.

What do you listen to?

the soothing whir of CPU fans.

Animation though, it's Crystal Castles all the way. Something about the pace and energy just works well for that .. or at least takes some of the tedium away. For shading and modelling I prefer something a little more downtempo.

Yes, the soothing whir of CPU fans. Or whale song. Or Gregorian chant. Or Karen Carpenter. Or Throbbing Gristle.

well, im a metal head, so usually something loud, fast, chopping, and technical. Such as deathmetal :)

a bunch of stuff you all have not heard of: Sea in the Sky, La Dispute, Star Systems, Slaves, Coheed and Cambria, Atoma ( I like post hardcore and melodic metal [space metal])

Most reactions

New Topics

Back