what do you recomend

danherz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a picture that i plan on sending into a "sick pic of the week" contest for a motorcycle magazine, now the pic was taken at night at below optium settings. I am fairly new to editing my photos in a program and retouching them, but i would like to have this pic looking as good as possible before i send it in.

any advice or recomendations on what i can do to make it stand out as much as possible. are greatly appreciated!!

i havent done anything to it yet, i plan on cropping it and i would def like to lighten it up a lil if possible

here is the pic

82606047.jpg

What's he doing?

How did he get off his bike?

I don't understand what's going on.

Looks like he bailed. I've seen a show on this extreme super bike riding, pretty cool if you ask me. It looks like the horizon is off balance, try to straigten it. Maybe you can also try to crop out the sides, there's too much free space with them. That's all I can say, other than that, it's good.

Korosive said:
Looks like he bailed. I've seen a show on this extreme super bike riding, pretty cool if you ask me. It looks like the horizon is off balance, try to straigten it. Maybe you can also try to crop out the sides, there's too much free space with them. That's all I can say, other than that, it's good.

i agree, thanks for the advice

That definitely qualifies as a sick pic, should do well in the contest. I took a couple of minutes and played with the shot, I adjusted the levels and brought up the shadows a bit. If you'd rather I didn't edit this I will remove it.

82606047.jpg

dsp921 said:
That definitely qualifies as a sick pic, should do well in the contest. I took a couple of minutes and played with the shot, I adjusted the levels and brought up the shadows a bit. If you'd rather I didn't edit this I will remove it.

82606047.jpg

thanks for the compliment man! No I dont mind at all I actually appreciate it thank you:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back