Lau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lau.contakme.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Kisses and thx for your feedback :thumbup:

I like the expressions on the faces, but I think the shutter speed is just too slow for this type of thing. Whilst I can see you were trying for a sense of movment in the girl with the dog(?), this has unfortunately translated into the rest of the image and nothing appears to be in sharp focus. I'm guessing this was a hand held shot?

i see a shark going in for the kill! why is that little girl trying to eat the dog? :(

agreed, whilst the expression on the 2 other girls faces are expressive, they are soft and the central girl is mid motion and perhaps not conveying what you want. a slightly different angle or waiting a second longer where her face is more visible will give a clearer indication of her expression as well.

Thanks for taking some time to write your comments :wink: Yes, I am lazy to go shopping with my tripod, hehe...

A second... You guys may know a second is TOO MANY time ;) You see the girl on the left? She is looking at a man that was just passing by between my cam and these girls :grumpy: Anyways, I took many pics in a row of that scene. The picture was far bigger but I had to cut it... I would have throw it to the recycle bin, but I tried to get something from it, even if you cannot see the rope she was jumping, the girls on both sides of that rope...
I wanted to see if, for those eyes that havent seen the full pic, it is possible to get some impression.
The pic was shot in auto mode :greenpbl: Im not comfortable enough with the manual mode yet, hehe, too newbie to spend less than five minutes to get the right settings :lmao:
:hugs: thanks again, and thank you for sharing your great pix too!

I see a blurry photo. I think it would be better if even the boy (girl?) in the left corner was in focus but he's (she's) not. I just can't really understnd whats happening. Also the hari of the gil withthe dog is covering the mouth of the other little girl, and it buggs me alot. Both the girls shirts are blown out and the girl who seems to be your subject is right in the center of your frame.

this occasion you didn't get that "perfect" shot of the scene

but keep trying, youll get one you like eventually. it may take 20-30 shots before you can get it right,

thats what happens to me all the time, i end up deleting tons of shots that didn't work. shots like the one you put up. it would have been great if it worked, but on this occasion it didn't

try shooting either aperture priority or shutter priority, you dont need to be full manual till you understand exposure correctly. H

Most reactions

Back