What do you sing along to?

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What are your favourite songs to sing along to? Whether in the shower or driving to work?

Whilst working if Sting ever comes on the radio with Roxanne I have to sing along especially 100% when it comes to the chorus! :lol:

Just sung my little lad to sleep with Marillions "Sugar Mice"! What a nice tune!:D :thumbup:

I am also one that belts out Roxanne, but not just the chorus. :D

I usually sing along with Shinedown's remake of Simple Man pretty loud when it comes on the radio.

I'll sing along to anything I like that I know the lyrics to....poor nearby people. :blushing:

I just can't resist Queen's "death on two legs" and "killer queen"
Oh, and an incredibly catchy one you've gotta hear: my united states of whatever by liam lynch. after second time, you can't healp repeating it, although it's pretty dumb and shouldn't be considered as music ;)

I sing along to pretty much anything, cause I can actually sing.

hobbes28 said:
I am also one that belts out Roxanne, but not just the chorus. :D

I usually sing along with Shinedown's remake of Simple Man pretty loud when it comes on the radio.

ahh hobbes, a man after my own heart...! dont you dig shine down's cover of simple man...one of my favorite songs, and never thought anyone could do skynard....but they do it well.....

also any led zep. or aerosmith, or metallica, or Godsmack....
even fleetwood mac...journey...white snake... love them all.....

I MUST sing along with Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody... best sing-along tune ever. Oh, and also Fat Bottomed Girls by the same band. And...let's see, Inaudible Melodies by Jack Johnson, Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles, and Paranoid Android by Radiohead.

Oh, and All Nite Diner by Modest Mouse!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back