What do you sing along to?

Originally Posted by hobbes28
I am also one that belts out Roxanne, but not just the chorus. :D
PlasticSpanner said:
It's just gotta be done! :thumbup: :D
The more guys you get belting this one out at the same time the better! I also have to sing along with anything Zeppelin :thumbup:

Anything Usher.

I am the white Usher.

I even got the dance moves.

It started with "you make me wanna" in like, grade 11.

Cause I was dating this one girl, and there was this other girl....who "made me wanna..."

Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, anything by Queen or Supertramp.

and lots of everything:mrgreen:

oh and the cover of Video Killed the RAdio Star by Presidents of the United States.

POTUS is an awesome band, listen to their stuff.

I can't stop singing la miserabla...the war chant bit...you know..."When you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men..." anyone? :p

Bohemian Rhapsody (always makes me realize how worthless a singer I am :lol: )
Martha My Dear (the Beatles)

late Beatles, most Queen, other stuff too, but I can't think of it now...

I often spend my mornings singing loudly in the living room to CDs on the music we are rehe... ah. I leave that word... "practising" in choir rehe... forget it: practise. But you would not know that music. It is all classical church music (makes many turn their eyes heavenward, I am sure).

photogoddess said:
Prove it :twisted:

You'd have to pay to hear that.

Raymond J Barlow said:
Maria... by Brooks and Dunn.

good one, me too. any version of "keep your hands to yourself" esp hank williams jr, garth brooks, confederate railroad, gary allan, anybody with a twang basically. also aerosmith, AC/DC (back in black, you shook me all night long), G&R, def leppard, led zepplin, BTO, and just about anything alternative that they play 30 times a day.

Most reactions

Back