What do you think about NIKON COOLPIX L110

I have one, save your money. Its pretty much useless for any kind of indoor use. Go get a cheap used dslr from keh.com you'll be happier in the end.

I just want to ask you did you had experience with this.
. I am an amateur and I just think this is good thing for starting but I want second opinion.

Nikon Coolpix L110 Review | PhotographyBLOG

A lot depends on what sort of pictures you want to take, and what sort of lighting you will be working with - most cameras do fine in bright sunny conditions taking pictures outdoors, but if you want to be able to take pictures indoors you either need something with a good flash (which usually means something external) or something with a much larger sensor - a true DSLR of some sort, with some fast glass.

I just want to ask you did you had experience with this.
. I am an amateur and I just think this is good thing for starting but I want second opinion.

Nikon Coolpix L110 Review | PhotographyBLOG

A lot depends on what sort of pictures you want to take, and what sort of lighting you will be working with - most cameras do fine in bright sunny conditions taking pictures outdoors, but if you want to be able to take pictures indoors you either need something with a good flash (which usually means something external) or something with a much larger sensor - a true DSLR of some sort, with some fast glass.
Well, I am mostly taking pictures of landscape,nature,rivers...

Braineack merely replies, "But I don't think of it."

I see, that Pentax MX1 price dropped to $300. Maybe there is less zoom on that, but the sensor is 30% bigger and the lens is much faster. Plus MX1 is really stylish. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back