What Do You Think Of My Photography?? (:

What Do You Think Of My Photograpy?

• Its Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not bad for a newbie... i actually like the parasol picture... it shows you have a creative eye and i love how the yellow just pops. I also like the sky and composition in the Thames, London picture! I'd recommend starting off reading a basic photography book... Understand Exposure or even Digital Photography for Dummies (that was my first book and it helped get the basics down like what is ISO and JPEG files because it was in "dummy" language...lol!)... and go out and practice whenever you can so you can learn the fundamentals.

I'm not familar with your kodak camera, but I'd use that one instead of your Sony 3.2 MP... camera phones have a higher MP these days and you'll get better results with your Kodak, even though its still a point and shoot. I'd recommend doing some research and saving up to buy a beginners digital SLR (you'll be able to do so much more with it!) A used Nikon D40 kit, which is a very good camera to learn on because of all the built in assist features, sells used for around $400... sounds expensive but if you think about it, regular point and shoot cameras now are at least 150-200 starting price. The D40 is a great beginners tool (but then again, I'm a little biased! lol!)

Have fun with it, thats what its all about! And welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of info here!

Most reactions

Back