What do you think of my watermark?

Does it look better with or without the line?

View attachment 17380 $Untitled-1.jpg

If you would look at the latest version, you would see I changed that. And thanks for saying my photos suck, I appreciate it. For now, I believe they are above average. They may not be good to you bigshots...

I know it sounds harsh, because it is, but sometimes that's the best way to make an impact. I do not consider myself a "big shot", neither do most people here, but you really need to know your audience. A lot of people on here range from enthusiast to full time paid pro, and photography is an art/science/craft that we analyze, produce and consume each day.

...but generally, they're not bad, at least to the common eye.

I would argue the opposite. The "common eye" is much more visually sophisticated than you give credit for. The average person knows the difference between a professional image, and an average one. The average person is exposed to thousands of images a week through various mediums. Lots of those are professional images, so often people can intuitively tell the difference between their friends "cell phone snap" or "point and shoot vacation pics" and a professionally captured/processed image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back