What do you think of these photos?

EdelineM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These photos were taken on a creme background and I edited using Adobe Lightroom to look like it was taken on a studio..

What do you think of these? It was taken using my new Nikon D90 18-105MM VR using potrait mode

mijiandwife1.jpg

neneng1-1.jpg

juwono1-1.jpg

:sexywink:

1- i think she should be in it more. but not bad.
2- the way her arm is cut distracts me
3- i think if he tilted his head towards the lower shoulder it would look better.

not bad though

just my 2 cents

Not a big fan of cuttoff body parts. Also, I found your logo a bit distracting overlaid on the subject. imho. Pete

I see that you are going for an off centered approach. Not bad, but don't crop so much that it looks accidental.
#1. I'd like it if her arm and shoulder were in the shot too.
#2. If you are going for the rule of thirds, that doesn't just mean centered off to one side. It also means leaving space above your subject. This shot is cropped too close to her head.
#3. This crop doesn't bother me too badly, but his head tilt is over dramatic and way too feminine. A good rule for shooting guys is to have their head always level with their shoulders. Any tilting just makes them look girly. So even if you have your male subject sit on a chair and lean forward at an angle, his neck should remain straight.

Hope this helps. Ciao~

1- i think she should be in it more. but not bad.
2- the way her arm is cut distracts me
3- i think if he tilted his head towards the lower shoulder it would look better.

not bad though

just my 2 cents

thank you.. will try to reedit the photo later

Not a big fan of cuttoff body parts. Also, I found your logo a bit distracting overlaid on the subject. imho. Pete

oh maybe i should delete that and just use the logo itself?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back