what do you think of this image on amazon?

Looks good to me. What makes you think it's the worst pic ever?

Well hell, the BS ALONE is worth the $450!

I'd buy it if he has photos of the matching fridge and stove.

Nice classical composition, well defined color palette, goes with the couch. What else is there? You want a naked girl or something? Well, the wife doesn't, so there.

I'd buy it if he has photos of the matching fridge and stove.
seriously? Lets give it a name then. The house of destruction. Shoot some similar fridge and photoshop it. Lolololol

I find it interesting. I'm absolutely sure that someone has spent more on less!

It's all in the eye of the beholder, but it looks ok to me - not my kind of thing though.

had to smile at the BS further down the page:

"The world is bursting with box stores carrying products that you’ll probably see in 9 out of 10 of your neighbor’s homes. You are unique. We know you want more than cheap reproductions and prints that have been mass produced a million times over. Each and every work of art on Zatista is 100% unique, 100% original. Just like you, there is only one. Choose different. Choose the original."

It's one of 20, and there is nothing to say that they won't do another print run.

"There is only one...except this one time when there are twenty..."

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It is a terribly weak composition, and an even worse image. Pretty execrable, to put it politely. Big. Steaming. Pile.

Here is a good example of a POS shot that "emotes", and "connects", and "inspires", or so the artist says. And if The Artist says it is a true work of Art, and says it with conviction, and is quite able and willing to slam anyone who disagrees with him, then it is "worth" $450.

I firmly believe the "Modern Art World" is the biggest crock of dodo there ever was. Pictures of soup cans, a white canvas with a red dot and this abomination referenced above are just worth what a bunch of very good con men can get for them.
There are some beautiful paintings, photos and statues out there but this old broken sink is not even in the same league. On top of that the colors are off and a big area is blown completely out, it's not even good photography.........................

I think that the fact that the artist calls it an 'abstract' is a big turnoff. It's like he is saying 'abstract' = art. Simply because he calls it an abstract. It isn't an abstract to begin with! Most of his other images are snapshots at best...

Most reactions

Back